A.J.Cochrane & Sons celebrates its recognition as the 2012 Dulux Business Professional of the Year.
This award was announced at the Dulux 2012 National Conference held in Auckland on August 16th-17th.
Competing against Accredited Painters from across the country, A.J.Cochrane proudly represented Western Australia and was thrilled to be recognized as the Business Professional of the Year.
Stephen and Ray were presented the award by Phil White – Dulux General Manager Trade and Colleen Jeffrey-Court Dulux Accredited Program Manager.
Dulux management assessed businesses on a range of criteria which included- customer service, marketing strategies, risk management, innovation and sustainability practices.
“We are delighted to be acknowledged by Dulux in this manner, and thrilled to bring the award back to Western Australia” Stephen Cochrane
Dulux Accredited Painters are specially selected based on strict recruitment criteria including their commitment to adopting practices that are friendly to the environment including:
- Compliance with environmental legislation;
- Compliance with air and noise quality guidelines;
- Adopting friendly waste management practices;
- Safe and responsible clean up of brushes and paint equipment;
- The use of environmentally friendly paint products with low odour formulation such as
Dulux Envir02, a premium paint product with low VOC